Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sevenly

Have you ever heard of http://sevenly.org/?  It's a t-shirt company that creates a special t-shirt for a different charity each week, and that t-shirt is only available for one week.  I haven't bought anything from them, but they have a great cause, and I do expect I will buy something in the near future.  In fact, I'm considering this week's Let Kenya Rise t-shirt.

Want to know more?

Here's a video on Sevenly's mission.



I hope this video works, as I haven't tried to put one in a post before.  I really hope you guys all come check this out-- and if you want to help spread the word about Sevenly, just write a post about it.

Also, when you move your mouse over something on their website to copy it (you know, the big blue box you get on a PC or a white one on a Mac?)  Here it's pink.  That's pretty cool too.

So please hop on over to Sevenly and check it out.  And $7 out of every purchase goes to the charity that week.  It's a totally great cause.

Edit::  Just ordered my Let Kenya Rise t-shirt in charcoal!  Whoohoo!  Superduper excited!

The Dandy Lioness

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing the link and video--I hadn't heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's totally awesome. I am soooo excited for my Kenya shirt to come!

    ReplyDelete