Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Girls are the Prettiest

I'm the kind of person who notices things.  I can be sitting at the dining room table, or the coffee table doing my homework, with the news on one channel and the radio going in another room, and my mom on her computer, and I'll look up and ask her a question about one thing or another I just heard.

I remember dates and number sequences.  I remember homework problems and I pick up words like clothes do dog hair.  But I'm also referred to as one of the most forgetful people my friends know.  I'll be in the middle of a sentence then trail off, and go, "Wait, what was I saying?".  I'm happy and bubbly, though I gripe a lot, probably more than I should.  But when I'm happy about something, or excited, I bounce around for days at a time, talking about it.

So that's who I am.  Happy and forgetful, a noticer and a lover of words.  And now, I leave you with this.


(Made by me, please don't steal, if you would like to use it, drop me a comment, and I'll probably say yes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment