Friday, October 14, 2011

Apple Store Lines

What did I do this morning?

I woke up at 7:10.

I left the house at 7:20.

We reached the mall at 7:45.

We stood in line until 8:45.

We entered the Apple store at 8:45 to get iPhone 4S for my mother and sister.

We left the Apple store at 11:10.  Because the AT&T servers crashed minutes before we finished the transaction.

We went to our favorite sandwich shop (Caribbean sandwiches... YUM.) then to a cookbook shop down the street.  My mom ordered me a peacoat from Delia's that she promised me two weeks ago.

And now, I am sitting on the couch, after having finished Goliath by Scott Westerfeld.

But despite the fact that we hung out in the Apple store for 2 1/2 hours, I had a good day.  And tonight we're going to see Moneyball, which should be fun.

(And if you're wondering, I did go to my friend E's house last night, and it was crazy and we baked cookies and played Sardines, and it was all very fun.  And apparently I make wimpy sized cookies :P )

2 comments: