Sunday, October 23, 2011

NaNoWriMo, Sevenly, and Ramblings

Eep!  I got my Let Kenya Rise t-shirt from Sevenly yesterday!  It is sooo beautiful, and they did a great job on it.  It's kind of big-- but I got the smallest size, so what can you do.  And if I wear it with a tank-top it'll be fine.  The charcoal color (that's the one I ordered) is grayer in real life than on the computer-- it looked more brown-- but it's fine, and was probably just my monitor   In fact, I think I like the charcoal better than I liked the brownish color I saw on screen.  All in all, a great shirt.

My parents are going to clean out my grandfather's townhouse today.  I don't know if I'm going to go or not.  My mom said they wouldn't make me go-- probably because she took me with her on the day my grandfather died to get all the paperwork figured out.  So I don't know what I'm going to do today.  I should probably start by taking a shower and working on my map for geography...

And I convinced my friend to do NaNo with me!  I'm super excited.  T, we'll have to get together and have some sort of writing-day in November.  And eeek, I need to figure out the rest of my plot.  And characters.  The Reference Desk forum at NaNo is being sooo helpful with the types of people in the circus/etc.  And if any of you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments.

So, this is where I leave you.  (YAY for Firenze!)

The Dandy Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment