Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Bit of a Vacation

{Via}
Hello lovelies!

This is just a bit of an update-y post.  But, I just wanted to say that I'm going to be on vacation until the 19th of May, so I will probably not be posting.  I may have one or two, as I will have the laptop with me, but I don't know how likely that is.

Anyways.  I won't be posting because of this.  I will be back after the 19th, though I'm not sure when.

It's funny.  This trip has been planned for months now, but it's only now, the evening before we depart, that it's finally hitting me-- I'm leaving.  I'm packing up my stuff, and just leaving for nine days.  Skipping six days of school, and just... leaving.  It's weird.  In the entire time I've been at my middle school, I've missed two days.  Once in sixth grade, when we went to New York, and once this year, when I hurt my neck.  It's funny to think that in after just missing two days in three years, I'm just missing six more.

And in case you're wondering how I managed to only miss two days-- I don't really get sick.  Colds, yeah, but not really fevers or the flu or anything.  Which is how I managed to only miss two days, and one of them was for vacation.  The other was because I twisted my neck in my sleep somehow.

I'm excited, though.  I'm getting on an airplane-- which, strangely enough, I don't hate.  I kind of enjoy them, in fact.  I like the idea of knowing that I'm going somewhere new-- or not new, but loved-- and getting to have new experiences and memories because of it.

Speaking of it just hitting me-- we literally just sent our dog, Milo, off with the woman who's going to dogsit him while we're gone.  We've known her for years.  Seventeen years in fact, I believe.  She has an adorable little bischon frise, named Bitzer, who adores Milo.  Milo's not so sure about him, though.

Anyways, this was just to let you guys know that I'm going to not really be around for the next week or so.  I hope you all have a lovely ten days while I'm gone.

The Dandy Lioness

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, have fun! :D
    This is a little late (I was away this weekend), but yeah. It sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete