Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jelly Beans, Hello, and Too Much Schoolwork

Hello, lovelies.  Miss me?

Though I have been frolicking about the internet quite a bit in the last week, I haven't taken the time to sit down and write a post.  I should, I know, but it's time consuming, and I'm lazy, and the last few days haven't been easy in my social life, due to the difficult times one of my friends is going through..  Anyways, here I am.

I haven't been around much-- I apologize!  My TV Production showed us this very cool music video in class today.  They didn't use a green screen once, if you're wondering.  That background is make of jelly beans.  Oh, and the music video is called In Your Arms and is sung by Kina Grannis.


I think this is super cool.  Now, I would write more, but I must study for my math test tomorrow.  Square root flashcards, here I come!  The test shouldn't be that difficult, luckily, just the Pythagorean theorem.  However, I will quite possibly get a not-so-amazing grade if I don't study.

If you don't hear from me much in the next two weeks or so, don't fret.  I've got several large projects-- I'm building a submarine for science, and have a middle eastern project to work on.  Le sigh.  Anyways, hopefully I'll be back in full swing over winter break.

Also, is anyone else terribly excited for the holidays?  All our wonderful family traditions will be coming up soon, and I'm so excited!

The Dandy Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment