Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello lovelies!  I wish you all a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it.  To those who don't, I hope your Thursday is fabulous.

Eagle, I'm going with your Snoopy theme.


What am I thankful for?
Blogging, of course, which, though I only recently started, I love.  Also, all my blogging friends.  You guys rock.
NaNoWriMo, for which I would have never actually written a novel.  Also, I have hit 40k.
A special thread on the NaNoWriMo forums, The Purple Elephants.  You guys rock, and I am so glad to have you as my friends.
Family, who I am going to see today.  Also, my sister, who, while I won't see her today, will be coming back for a month in December.  
Friends, who invite me and my family to their cabin for Thanksgiving weekend every year.  It's really fun, and we get our Christmas tree!
Teachers, who gave me no homework (except for a French project, but I just have to outline and color that).  

What are you guys thankful for?

The Dandy Lioness

1 comment:

  1. Well, Blogging is definitely on my list. :)

    Hooray for Snoopy!

    ReplyDelete