It's been a while.
Where've I been?
Well, here's a short list.
- Trying to puzzle out my science homework.
- Reading a book.
- Gallavanting on NaNoWriMo and Tumblr.
- Singing loudly and probably off-key to Imagine Dragons.
- Watching Supernatural.
- Watching My Little Pony.
- Fangirling over the Lizzie Bennet Diaries.
- Painting my nails.
- Knitting hats.
- Trying to plan out a new writing project.
- Getting distracted from said writing project, and doodling on my whiteboards.
- (Not) Cleaning my room.
- Lying in a patch of sunlight on my living room floor.
- Working on French.
- Wishing it was summertime again.
- Going through my pictures from summer, and sighing loudly.
- Listening to songs that remind me of summer.
- Wishing it wasn't February and it was (surprise, surprise) summer.
- Excitedly planning out my makeup for comic con.
- Trying to find a pair of socks that matches.
- Sewing a pterodactyl. (I still refuse to believe that I was lied to my entire life, and that they didn't actually exist.)
- Wandering around Ravelry and trying to find something easy to knit.
- Jabbering with my friends.
- Doodling in the margins of my papers.
- Procuring a nasty cold.
- Setting up my fairy lights again.
- Playing with my dog.
- Wishing I was travelling.
- Starting a new semester.
- Tearing my room apart in search of a t-shirt.
- Carrying wood for my dad's work.
- Watching Doctor Who.
So that's where I've been.
The Dandy Lioness